Monday, June 15, 2009

Images for a film I never bothered making for "The People vs. George Lucas" project


I was glad to hear that they were making a film about "The People vs. George Lucas", and thought it was cool that they were taking fan-submitted films from disgruntled Star Wars films cheesed by the prequels, and I BRIEFLY toyed with the idea of making my own film. I never got around to doing a film, but I did put a couple cheesy bitmaps together, which I've posted here. These would have been used in the film.

My entire video was going to be about my disappointment with the music of the prequel films, namely "Attack of the Clones" and "Revenge of the Sith", which featured AWFUL resuages of music from other SW films ("Clones" was the worst, but "Sith" featured some awful reusage of music from "Empire Strikes Back".) But, being the only one in the world who was really bothered by this reusage of music, I just let it go (with a rant or two posted in a blog). I don't have time to put films together anyhow.

Here are a couple images. It's supposed to be me in a theater, eating "Sweet Tarts" and becoming angry that the music is consistently being reused/repeated in the film. George Lucas wasn't aware that, yes indeed, there are music fans who know enough of Williams' music to know when it's lifted and reused from other films.

No comments:

Post a Comment