Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Treasure Island, Florida and the Ramada Inn

Years ago we stayed at the Ramada Inn of Treasure Island, Florida. It was nice, and had a great view of the ocean from our room. I wish I could go further with the images, but Google Streets will only show the street. The Ramada was nice, although the individual working at their gift shop was extremely rude. Ah, the little things I remember.

I think we ate an an IHOP on the island, and one of the things I recall, beyond just how pleasant the environment of the town was, was the number of loud motorcycles roaring past outside, almost all the time. Not sure what the deal is with loud motorcycles, but there seems to be a connection with beach areas (I noticed this with Galveston too.) If I can find my St. John's Pass images, I might post them here.


View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment