Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strange Dali-inspired painting

























This is the one and only Salvador Dali/surreal painting that I've ever done. It doesn't make any sense to me either.

I'm debating whether or not to see the new Transformers movie. I really was NOT fond of the first one, as it seemed to spend too much time around the HUMAN element of the film, when, if I do to see a movie about transformers, I want to see Autobots and Decepticons duking it out, not Sheaf (er, the kid from the last Indiana Jones film) and the boring subplot involving his character. I would have rather seen the entire film built around the Transformers ALONE.

The trailers for the new Transformers film make all of the robots looks dirty, grimy and breakable. In the cartoon, historically, these robots were all near indestructible! That's how I liked it.
I'll wait for this film to arrive on DVD

No comments:

Post a Comment